- Abstract must be presented in clear English with correct grammar and spelling.
- It must be written in between 150 and 250 words, using Times New Roman of 12 in size.
- Submit it on-line through the Conference Management System as available on the website.
- No assessments will be made to abstracts which are sent via email.
- Refer to the important dates for abstract and full paper submissions.
- To submit an abstract you must first register to the web by clicking the REGISTRATION tab, read the Guide and then follow the steps.